Planning > Kissing & Centerpiece Games
1. Sing a song with the word love - Guests must sing a song that contains the word love, then the Bride and Groom kiss. Can be done solo, in a group, or by table.
2. Mini putt - The DJ will supply an indoor putting green. Guests have a chance at making the Bride and Groom kiss by getting a hole in one!
3. Copy cat - Guests approach the head table and kiss each other. The Bride and Groom must copy what they see!
4. Hula hoop - The DJ will supply a hula hoop. Guests try their best to hula hoop in front of the head table for as long as they can! If they can do it, the Bride and Groom kiss!
5. T.V. Trivia - This is a spin-off of name that tune. The DJ has a number of T.V. show theme songs. Guests approach the DJ and ask to play. The DJ plays a clip of a theme song. If the guest answers correctly, the Bride and Groom kiss!
6. Walla-Balla - The DJ provides game. Guests must strap Walla-Balla to their waist and swing their hips to get the ball in the hole! If they are successful, the Bride and Groom kiss!
7. Bride and Groom Trivia - The DJ will supply generic questions. For example; What’s the groom’s favorite drink? What colour are the Bride’s eyes? Guests approach DJ, ask to play, DJ asks them a random question. If they get it right, the Bride and Groom give ‘a thumbs’ up and kiss! If they get it wrong... Bride and Groom give ‘a thumbs’ down and they have to kiss someone of their choosing!
8. Bean Bag Toss - DJ supply’s game. There are four holes in the game. Guests approach throw line and toss the bean bag. If they get the bag in the top hole, the Bride and Groom kiss! If they miss, and it lands in the next hole, they have to find a girl to kiss. If they miss and it lands in the other hole, they have to find a boy to kiss. If they miss all of the above... they have to kiss themselves! Each guest has three attempts.
1. Closest Birthday - Usually an announcement made by the MC. The guest at each table whose birthday is closest to the wedding day wins the centerpiece.
2. Longest Together Couple - Usually announced by the MC. The couple at each table who have been together the longest wins the centerpiece.
3. Sticker – Client to provide. Place a sticker on the bottom of one guests tea cup at each table, MC can announce to look for it and that guest wins the centerpiece.
4. Salt and Peppers - DJ runs this game. You must have a open dance floor during dinner. The DJ asks all the guests to stand up and get 1 guests at each table to hold up a napkin. Then a second guest at each table is asked to hold up a spoon. The DJ plays a fun song and the guests pass the napkin and spoon around the table. When the music stops, the DJ eliminates one guest. The game keeps going, with a few more guests eliminated. Finally, the music stops for the last time and the guests holding napkin and spoon are asked to come to the dance floor for a dance off! The DJ will then announce that we are going to have a dancing competition between the Napkin and Spoons to a funny song like the Twist, encouraging the audience to cheer them on. The crowd decides the winner by loudest applause.
5. Number Draw - MC or DJ can run this game. Client supplies the envelopes and numbers. Place an envelope on each table with numbered cards in it for each person at the table. (If there are 8 guests, use the number 1-8.) At the appropriate time, the MC can ask the guests to draw a number from the envelope. The MC should also have an envelope of numbers. When each guest has a number in their hand, the MC draws a number from his envelope, and that will be the winning number at each table.